As much as we women would love to enjoy a youthful and glowing skin forever, skin aging is an inescapable phase in life we have to embrace. It is a known fact that over periods of time we will lose our youthful appearance. From a glowing look to wrinkled, saggy forehead and eye lines, our skin will go thru a number of factors that will change the appearance gradually but permanently. This is literally not a pretty situation to be in, but thanks to the advancement of the science behind beauty, one can now delay the signs of skin aging by enhancing one’s skin collagen quantity thru the intake of collagen supplements like those produced by Herbs of Gold vitamins or other beauty supplement shops.
There are actually many options available today aside from collagen to improve your skin and delay aging. If you’re a beauty enthusiast in Australia, it can almost be quite overwhelming to discover what beauty products from herbs of gold vitamins Nowra East, NSW and any parts of the locality have now that actually works and what doesn’t do anything for your skin.
On organic but cheap beauty supplements
But a rule of thumb with regards to beauty is to always use the products that are natural, if possible. By doing so, you can be guaranteed that the beauty supplement you buy from Herbs of Gold vitamins NSW, or any beauty shop in your area is a naturally occurring substance, organic and additive free. But to buy cheap herbs of gold vitamins or other affordable beauty supplements in stores in your area doesn’t automatically mean that they are ineffective. In shops like Elite and others, collagen supplements aren’t necessarily pricey – meanwhile they are organic, where effects of intake are very valuable. Do check http://www.elitevitaminzone.com.au/buy/collagen-gold-by-herbs-of-gold-180-gm/collagen to see Herbs of Gold’s golden collagen product.
Collagen: The Wonder Drug for Beauty
The structural protein found in the different connective tissues of your body like your skin, tendons, ligaments, bones, and others is called Collagen. Otherwise known as the body’s natural glue, Collagen helps to hold skin together to make its firmness and elasticity stay taut.
Types of Collagen
There are 3 types of collagen and these are:
1. Type I – involves the hair, skin, and nails.
2. Type II – the soft, connective tissue in joints and bones.
3. Type III – involved in the protein of bones, tendons, and other connective tissues.
Collagen Supplements and their Benefits for Beauty
· Loss of collagen and skin elasticity can lead to the sagging and wrinkle formation on the skin of your face. Collagen will replenish the lost protein and nutrients to delay the signs of aging.
· It helps relieve the symptoms of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis since collagen is bound with calcium to help strengthen bone density.
· Gums are connective tissues too so collagen helps in strengthening and binding your teeth to the gum and avoid loosening.
· With regular intake, it can help fully restore and fortify your nail health.
· Reduces the dryness of your hair for thicker and fuller locks.
· Collagen aids in skin renewal and dressing of wounds. It can boost the healing of burns and wounds on the skin.
More collagen-related selections and other premier health products are easily accessible in Elite Vitamin Zone’s website: http://www.elitevitaminzone.com.au/. You really shouldn’t underestimate the difference collagen makes in your state of health.